Do you need help getting things up and running?
Computer Installations / setup
We setup and support all makes of computers, laptops, tablets, Mobile phones and smart devices offering the following installation services:-
- Setting up your computer, printers, scanners, webcams or other peripherals
- Installing updates for Windows or Mac
- Setting up user accounts for you and other family members or colleagues
- Configuring access or parental controls
- Installing your software
- Setup of your existing internet connection
- Setting a new or existing emails accounts
- Setup secure wireless connections with the latest encryption
- Share your internet connection with any other computers or devices in your home or office e.g. televisions, game consoles, media servers and mobile phones etc.
- Transferring your old data
We will spend some time explaining about how to protect your computer from viruses and malware and can supply any extra leads or equipment you may need. (Leads and other equipment is not included in the service price)
After we have fully tested the system we will answer any questions you may have and give you some free tuition and advice.
If you would like to help the environment we will also recycle your old computer free of charge or if you’re selling or giving it away you may be interested in our data destruction service.
Home and Mobile Broadband installations
If you have just purchased home broadband or mobile broadband, migrated to another Internet Service Provider or your current equipment has become faulty you may require assistance in configuring your broadband modem and getting it up and running.
We will advise you on the best location before we setup your modem then configure your wireless connection, securing it by using the latest encryption technologies ensuring no one can access your internet connection or network. If necessary we can also share your internet connection with any other computers or devices in your home or office like televisions, game consoles, media servers and mobile phones etc.
We will also spend time explaining about your network so you understand how it’s been set up for you.
If your old modem is faulty we can provide a new one and if we have to order it we provide a loan unit to keep you on the internet while you wait..
Home and Office Networks
We provide network solutions for home and small business so if you are considering a new network, upgrading or have a problem with an existing one then we are here to help and offer you advice and support.
For new installations and upgrades we will call to your home or office you and carry out a free survey.
If you have a problem with your network we will come to your home or office at a time to suit you and give you a free quote.